reduced female hormones: Is it dangerous?
Female hormones begin to shift at the age of 30. At 40, this change will become more marked, greatly affected by family and work pressure.
Is reduce female hormones dangerous?
- Change in the autonomic nervous system: increased body temperature, sweats, especially at night, fatigue, forgetfulness, irritation, even depression
- Early symptoms of perimenopause such as hot flashes, nervousness, sleep disorders, vaginal dryness
- Urinal urgency, urinal difficulty. Dry and brittle hair. Dry and rough skin, due to the loss of fat layer underneath.
- Shrinkage of vagina and vulva tissues. Breast tenderness, hoarse voice, thicker hair on legs and hands
- Lower sex drive, unbalanced nervous system
- Autonomic Nervous Dysfunction (fast heart beat, quick and shallow breath)
- Occasional headache due to contractions of blood vessels in the brain, dizziness, weight gain
- Degenerative nervous system and senile dementia